Thursday 8 August 2013

WISH

I wish I could drift gently with the clouds
or fall swiftly as little rain drops
or come gushing down the mountains huge and tall
and spark on the rocks like a waterfall

I wish I could move with the waves of the deep blue ocean
To wash the shore and recede, just to keep returning again

I wish I could blow like the cool breeze
over valleys, plains and high mountain peaks.

I wish I could rustle with the leaves
of the beautiful green trees, creating music pleasant and sweet

I wish I could fly high in the sky like a bird
or swim like a fish and touch the ocean ground

I know I will myself remain myself
For I am created with a different purpose
It may be to bring a smile on the face
of someone whom I love or who needs help
and I will also, not just enjoy
but preserve the beauty of our world